Give and get back when you get involved!
Volunteering with ICF Columbus will help you build additional skills, build your network and practice, as well as promote coaching within our community!
Two ways to help:
1. Become part of the ICF Columbus board by filling one of our open roles
- Director of Education
- Director of Administration
2. Support a committee by volunteering a few hours toward various initiatives
- Education Committee
- Administration Committee
- Marketing and Community Relations Committee
- Community Outreach Committee
- Membership Committee
- Ethics Committee
- Finance Committee
If interested, let us know at a meeting or email ICFColumbusCC@gmail.com.