Speaker: PoYee Dorrian, MCC
Topic: Use of a Prism in Coaching SuperVision
Monday, November 9, 2020
5:00 - 6:30 PM Webinar Via Zoom
Earning 1.5 ICF CCEU's
(1) Have a deeper understanding of Coaching Supervision
(2) Introduce a framework for Coaching Supervision to illustrate what makes coach supervision a critical practice for coach's development that is the beyond models and competencies
(3) Experience Coaching Supervision in a group setting to bring the concept of PRISM to life. Core competencies (updated CC from 2019) applied will include Demonstrate Ethical practice, Embodies a Coaching Mindset, Co-Creating the Relationship, Cultivates Trust and Safety, Maintain Presence, Listens Actively, Evokes Awareness, and Facilitates Client Growth.
(4) Increased awareness of their internal process
(5) Expanded capacity to lean into a space of emergence
(6) Elevated sense of the relational dynamics
(7) Deepened experience with coaching from self, from others, from nothing, and from everything
About PoYee Dorrian:
PoYee is a multicultural executive coach and facilitator having over 25 years of professional experience and a keen focus on developing purposeful leadership in individuals and organizations. With a cross-cultural upbringing and international corporate background leading teams and managing business in Procter & Gamble and GE Aviation, PoYee is familiar with challenges faced by executives and senior leaders.
Awarded the highest credential by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) as a Master Certified Coach (MCC), PoYee is also a fully certified Mentor Coach and accredited Coach Supervisor, recognized by European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC), allowing her to work with fellow practitioners to deepen their craft in the field of coaching. She specializes in coaching supervision, mentor coaching, and leadership coaching with senior and executive teams.
PoYee has also worked with a wide range of clients globally from Fortune 100 companies to NGOs, c-suite leaders to rising leaders, boardroom to classroom. Key partnerships include Ball, BP, Cisco, Coca-Cola, E*Trade, Fidelity, InterContinental Hotel Groups (IHG), KPMG, McDonald's, Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg's, Mawi Learning, Mondelez, NBC Universal, Prudential, Standard Chartered Bank, Sue Duncan Children’s Center, Uber, and others.
Originally from Hong Kong, PoYee was educated in the U.S., Hong Kong, and China. She lived in Shanghai for ten years and returned to her U.S. home in Columbus, Ohio, in 2014. Apart from coaching and facilitation, PoYee has a love for yoga practice, running, meditation, and holistic wellness. Her vision is to bring to life regenerative leadership fueled by vitality, agility, and mindfulness. Her mission is to inspire curiosity and nurture human connection one conversation at a time.