Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
April Business Building Mastermind, 3-4 PM
Monday, April 26, 2021, 3:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only
ICF Columbus Business Building Mastermind
Three groups would benefit from participating in a mastermind such as this one.
- New coaches looking to build their practice and business savvy
- Established coaches looking to level up
- Seasoned coaches looking to give back and learn from the up and coming
The ICF Columbus Business Building Mastermind will be an 'all things' business-building collaboration. Each member will prepare a contribution for the group, something that has worked for them. Then each will ask for help, support, and new ideas where they would like to develop and provide the same support to every other member. Each meeting will conclude with insights and application.
The meeting will be a one-hour zoom conference and follow the below format for maximum efficiency and benefit for all.
- Value adds - @1 min pp – contribute something that has created value for you in your practice and explain how it helped
- Individual asks - @6 min pp - clearly and concisely present your ask to the group (1-minute pp to explain the situation or ask and up to 7 minutes for group members to respond @1 min ea)
- Takeaways - @30-sec pp – what insights or learnings are you taking away, what makes them of value to you, and how you plan to apply them
We look forward to seeing you there!